Brand new Shit & Shine with an accompanying video (see above) that uses footage from the 1986 documentary Heavy Metal Parking Lot (see below).
This, in turn, has inspired the Judas Priest links in today’s show. Who knew Rob Halford was so omnipresent on MTV promos and commercials in the mid 80’s (apart from 240 million Americans, that is)? TURBO POWER!
It’s a milestone in the careers of both Donny Osmond and Elton John as they both make their full Joint debuts, independently of each other but in the same unlikeliest of circumstances (hip-hop collaborations).
Plus The Sesh is back courtesy of Clara!.
Direct download: The Joint – 01 September 2018
And here’s the playlist in full…
- LEE HAZLEWOOD – The Girl On Death Row
- LETS EAT GRANDMA – I Will Be Waiting (Baths Remix)
- MUSH – Gig Economy
- FUTURE GET DOWN – Here Come The Wreckers
- SIR BABYGIRL – Heels
- HOUSE OF FEELINGS – Touchscreen (featuring Meredith Graves)
- MUNYA – Hotel Delmano
- RICO NASTY – Wanna Do
- BROOKE CANDY – My Sex (featuring Pussy Riot, Mykki Blanco & MNDR)
- ATTRAKTTA – Distance in Ultrablue
- REVOLUTIONARY CORPS OF TEENAGE JESUS – Who Cares Who Dies
- NEZI MOMODU – Broken
- LALA LALA – Water Over Sex
- LIL YACHTY vs DONNY OSMOND – Start The Par-Dee
- YOUNG THUG vs ELTON JOHN – Rocket Man
- SINGERS & PLAYERS – Bedward The Flying Preacher
- The Sesh – CLARA! – Reggaetoneras 2
- STEFFLON DON – Lil Bitch (Intro)
- JONWAYNE – Last Last Fall
- MEDHANE – Garden
- MASS GOTHIC – How I Love You
- CURTISS MALDOON – Sepheryn (Ray Of Light)
- LOW – Disarray
- ARIANA GRANDE – The Light Is Coming (featuring Nicki Minaj)
- SHIT & SHINE – Yeah I’m On Acid
- CHRISTINE AND THE QUEENS – 5 Dollars